FiberLink 3350 - 3G/HD/SD-SDI over Fiber
The Fiberlink 3350 Series allows you to transmit 3G, HD or SD-SDI as per SMPTE 424M-2006, 292 and 259, with or without embedded audio and data, as well as DVB-ASI over one single mode or multimode fiber. Signals are equalized and re-clocked prior to fiber optic transmission. The 3350 transmitter features a re-clocked and equalized SDI loop through and the 3351 receiver features two re-clocked and equalized SDI outputs.
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI – This product supports SMPTE complaint 3G, HD and SD-SDI data rates.
- Box and Card – This product is available in a box or card configuration. HDTV Resolutions to 1080p – This product supports HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p and 1080p.
- Single Mode and Multimode Fiber – This product supports both Single Mode and Multimode fiber types in the same unit with no special ordering, configuration or tweaks.
- CWDM Capable – This product can be used with complex systems that employ Coarse Wave Division Multiplxers (CWDMs). Contact sales for available wavelengths.
- ST or LC Connectors – This product can be ordered with ST optical connectors or SMPTE standard LC optical connectors. Both offer exceptional performance.
|3350 Transmitter Optical Output|
|3350 Transmitter: serial video bnc input|
|3350 TRANSMITTER: SERIAL VIDEO BNC LOOP THROUGH|
|3351 receiver bnc outputs|
|3351 receiver fiber optic input|