FiberLink 3514 - 4 Channel 3G/HD/SD-SDI (4K/UHD) over Fiber
The Fiberlink 3514 Series allows you to transmit four 3G, HD or SD-SDI signals (4K/UHD) as per SMPTE 424M-2006, 292 and 259, with or without embedded audio and data over one fiber.
The Fiberlink 3514 series supports 4 channels of independent 3G/HD/SD-SDI or DVB-ASI, with or without embedded audio and data, and transmits it over one single mode or multimode fiber. When using all four inputs, Fiberlink 3514 supports 4K/UHD resolutions at 60 fps. Fiberlink 3514 is capable of transmitting two 4K/UHD signals at 30 fps simultaneously.
All SMPTE compliant signals are equalized and reclocked. Each receiver features four reclocked, non-inverting BNC outputs. The 3514 Series is compliant with SMPTE 259M-2006, 292-2006, 424M-2006, 305M-2005, 310M-2004, 344M-2000 and DVB-ASI. The series is immune to pathological patterns over entire link budget and operating temperature range. For maximum flexibility, the units may be configured with ST optical connectors.
Fiberlink 3514 Series is ideal for any broadcast or professional video application: broadcast studios, sporting events, confidence monitoring, OB vans, video conferencing and more!
Fiberlink 3514 is also available in a 2 channel version, Fiberlink 3512 Series.
Fiberlink 3514 is also available in a 2 fiber version, Fiberlink 3524 Series.
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI – This product supports SMPTE complaint 3G, HD and SD-SDI data rates.
- HDTV Resolutions to 1080p – This product supports HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p and 1080p.
- Box and Card – This product is available in a box or card configuration.
- ST Connectors – This product can be ordered with ST optical connectors.
- Multiple Video Channels – This product supports multiple video channels. Refer to the datasheet for more information.
- Supports 4K/UHD – This product supports 4K/UHD resolutions. Refer to datasheet for more information.
- Single Mode or Multimode Fiber – This product supports Single Mode or Multimode Fiber.
|3514 transmitter optical output|
|3514 transmitter: serial video bnc input|
|3515 RECEIVER BNC OUTPUTS|
|3515 RECEIVER FIBER OPTIC INPUT|