FiberLink 3394 - Bidirectional 3G/HD/SD-SDI, Audio, Data, Ethernet and Contact Closure over Fiber
The SDI Flex 3394 Series allows you to transmit bidirectional 3G, HD or SD-SDI or DVB-ASI. In addition to pristine, broadcast quality SDI, the Fiberlink SDI Flex 3394 can transmit bidirectional audio, RS-Type data, Ethernet and even contact closure!
The Fiberlink ® SDI Flex 3394 Series, is a versatile broadcast quality fiber optic solution allowing you to transmit bidirectional 3G, HD or SD-SDI as per SMPTE 424M-2006, 292 and 259 as well as DVB-ASI. If you have previously embedded audio or data into your SDI signal, the SDI Flex will retain the audio and data, bit-for-bit, throughout the entire transmission process.
In addition to pristine, broadcast quality SDI, the Fiberlink SDI Flex 3394 can transmit bidirectional audio, RS-Type data, Ethernet and even contact closure! Best of all, all channels are independent and available simultaneously!
And the SDI Flex 3394 supports: ST connectors, transmission over one or two single mode fibers.
To ensure signal integrity, all signals are equalized prior to fiber optic transmission and re-clocked on the receiver. Both the transmitter and receiver are immune to pathological signals over the entire budget link and operating temperature range.
Available in card versions and a small footprint box version, it is ideal for broadcast or corporate studios, OB vans, rental and staging, auditoriums, stadiums and theaters, airport or transportation hubs, distance learning, surgical or medical imaging and more!
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI – This product supports SMPTE complaint 3G, HD and SD-SDI data rates.
- Bidirectional Audio – This product supports sending two pairs of independent audio, one in each direction.
- 10/100 Ethernet – This product transmits and receives 10/100 Ethernet.
- RS-Type Data – This product transmits and receives RS-Type data.
- Bidirectional Contact Closure – This product supports bidirectional contact closure.
- This product comes in a version that supports Single Mode Fiber.
- Box and Card – This product is available in a box or card configuration.
- ST Connectors
|contact closure specifications|